March 17, 2013

TIMELESS RECIPES: ASHLEY'S HARLEM KOOL AID


If you had the day I did then you are in the mood for a good drink! At several moments during the day I questioned my desire to have that 3rd child while counting down the minutes until bedtime. Currently by boys are soaking in the bathtub, which is my Husband's duty, so that means I can cozy up on the couch with a cocktail and my remote control nearby.

So what is in my cup you ask? Well last week Aaron and I went to Harlem's and we had the privilage of tasting the Harlem Kool Aid. I immediately decided that I had to replicate this drink! My version doesn't taste the exact same but it is pretty darn good. So once it's time to unwind fix yourself a drink!




ASHLEY'S HARLEM KOOL AID

1 ounce of Melon Liquor
1/2 ounce of Triple Sec
Cranberry Juice

Pour ingredients over ice and enjoy!

2 comments: