May 26, 2013

mother struggles



The boys and I made some play dough this morning. After the disaster that was yesterday (not getting into it. I have two boys...you get the picture!) I decided that I needed to keep them occupied.

Motherhood has me ragged these days. I shake with fear over having to spend hours with them when Aaron is not with me. Joshua is at that age where suddenly I make absolutely no sense to him! I could have sworn that I at least had another 5 years before I had to deal with that.

Lucas pretty much does what Joshua does and its frustrating.

Who's up for a third kid :D ?????.....*Ashley gives blank stare*

My saving grace has been the fact that Aaron put a fence around the patio giving us private outdoor space. Before lunch I released the children and watched from the living room as they played for a good two hours while I drank a beer and watched reality television.

I am looking forward to my day off tomorrow and since its an American holiday the boys still have school/daycare!!! I really need tomorrow to recover and hopefully come Tuesday I'll start to feel a bit more positive.

1 comment:

  1. The outdoors is already my best friend and my baby is only 5 months old! I can only imagine how much I'll appreciate time at the park, or in a pool, or a hike... anything to exhaust her ;)
    You're doing a great job, momma!

    ReplyDelete